Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: MerCruiser
- Model: 3.0 MPI
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Engine Power: 135hp
- Type: Inboard/Outboard
301 Lakeland Drive
Hot Springs, Arkansas, US, 71913
- Length: 18' 1''
- Bottom width: 73"
- Max. recommended HP: 135 HP
- Package width: 8' 4''
- Fuel capacity: 19 Gallons
- Deadrise: 16 Degrees
- Draft: 18"
- Beam: 91"
- Approx. package weight: 2697 Lbs.
- Max. person capacity: 8 Persons
- Depth inside: 29"
- Max. weight capacity: 1050 Lbs.
- Max. person weight: 1050 Lbs.
- Approx. hull weight: 1325 Lbs.
- Towing length: 23'
- Storage length: 20'
- Package height: 6' 4''
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Power steering
- Stainless steel ski tow ring
- Passenger grab handles
- Fire extinguisher
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- 4 stainless steel mooring cleats
- 7 drink holders
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Conveniently located fire extinguisher port
- Simulated burlwood dash accents
- AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/MP3 & USB ports & 2 speakers
- Molded instrument shroud w/speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge, trim gauge, oil pressure gauge & water temperature gauge
- Water-resistant toggle switches
- Sport steering wheel
- Port console w/drained storage compartment & small-items tray
- Walk-thru tempered safety glass Clear Curve windshield w/aluminum frame
Construction & Exterior
- Full-width oversized aft swim platform w/top-loading, fold-down boarding ladder
- Hand-laid hull
- Available in Citron Yellow, Black Cherry, Victory Red, Onyx or Blueberry
- Gelcoated full-length foam-filled fiberglass stringer system
- Hull & deck chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
- Heavy-duty rub rail w/stainless steel insert
- NEW marine-grade UV-resistant vinyl upholstery & thread
- Removable bow & stern navigation lights
- Water-resistant connectors on all pumps & navigation lights w/abrasion-protective wrap
- Bilge blower
- Interstate cranking battery
- Interior courtesy lights
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- 12V outlet
- Non-skid fiberglass floor
- Adjustable driver bucket seat w/swivel
- Port & starboard side storage
- Bow lounge seating w/insulated & drained storage/coolers below
- Adjustable passenger bucket seat w/swivel
- Aft bench seat w/built-in cooler & storage below
- Full-width padded sundeck w/storage below
- Ventilated in-floor wakeboard/ski storage compartment
- Factory-matched propeller
- POWERGLIDE® hull design
- EZ lube hubs
- Custom factory-matched, single-axle drive-on trailer
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap w/bow safety strap
- Color-matched, powder-coat finish
- Space-saving swing-away tongue
- GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- 14" (35.56 cm) radial tires
- Step pads
- Submersible lights
- Swing-away tongue
- Fold-away tongue jack
- Retractable safety cables
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.