Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: MerCruiser
- Model: 4.5L MPI
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Engine Power: 250hp
- Type: Inboard-outboard
301 Lakeland Drive
Hot Springs, Arkansas, US, 71913
- Length:21' 6"
- Beam: 102'
- Max. recommended HP: 260 HP
- Fuel capacity: 36 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 12 persons
- Max. person weight: 1800 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 1800 lbs.
- Interior depth: 0'
- Deadrise: 20 degrees
- Draft: 16'
- Approx. package weight: 3510 lbs.
- Towing length: 25' 3"
- Storage length: 23' 6"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA Certified
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Color-keyed acrylic Bimini top w/boot, drop-down changing curtain & anodized aluminum frame w/quick-release hardware
- Stainless steel ski tow ring
- Removable table w/base
- Stainless steel drink holders
- 4 stainless steel mooring cleats
- Stainless steel bow pop-up anchoring cleat
- Stainless steel passenger grab rails
- Conveniently located fire extinguisher port
- Fire extinguisher
- NEW styling & sport steering wheel
- Acrylic windscreen
- Speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter, fuel gauge, trim gauge, oil pressure & water temperature
- Lowrance® digital depth finder
- Power steering
- Livewell fill & pump-out controls
- Water-resistant toggle switches
- Storage compartment
Construction & Exterior
- NEW exterior styling
- Available in Black Cherry, Blueberry, Storm Blue or Victory Red w/Red accent or Onyx w/Kiwi or Red accent
- Hand-laid hull & stringer system for strength & durability
- Gelcoated foam-filled full-length fiberglass stringer system
- Hull & deck chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
- Bow fishing platform w/molded, non-skid surface, 2 fishing seat bases, anchor locker & covered 4-step boarding ladder
- Rub rail w/stainless steel insert
- Closed-molded interior parts for lightweight, durable construction
- Fiberglass motor cover
- Aft swim platform w/fishing seat base, insulated storage & covered 4-step boarding ladder
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump w/auto switch
- Bilge blower
- LED interior courtesy lights
- Removable bow & stern navigation lights
- Interstate® cranking battery
- Automotive-style fuse panel w/circuit breaker-protected harness
- 12V outlets
- Water-resistant connectors on all pumps, blower, courtesy lights & navigation lights
- 20-gal. (75.7 L) bow livewell w/500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) pump, pump-out system & adjustable spray head
- 2 removable fishing seats w/2 bow positions & 1 aft position & designated storage space
- 3 starboard rod holders
- Pre-wired for optional trolling motor w/bow receptacle
- Anchor locker
- Bow lounge seating w/molded, insulated & drained storage below
- Port refreshment center w/sink, pull-out sprayer & on-demand freshwater w/15-gal. (56.78 L) tank
- In-floor wakeboard/ski storage compartment
- Adjustable driver bucket seat w/slide, swivel & flip-up bolster
- Aft L-lounge w/storage & removable 36-qt. (34.1 L) cooler
- NEW 29-oz. expanded polyester-back marine-grade UV-resistant upholstery
- Non-skid fiberglass floor
- Walk-thru transom gate
- Aft trash receptacle w/lid & removable insert
- POWERGLIDE® hull design
- Factory-matched propeller
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.